Wednesday, February 09, 2005
the hazards of smoking
haven't been feeling well lately. it's been almost 2 weeks now, and my fever has been bugging me like a spurned lover. i hope it's not pneumonia coming back to haunt me.

the doctor told me to quit smoking. my recent chest xray result showed suspicious-looking things. the exact reading escapes me now, but they did use some serious medical terms. i need to go back for another test. but as of now, time is not on my side. all i have time for is commuting and grocery shopping. teheee.

anyway, why is it soooo difficult to quit smoking? i tried... but lost. i know all the horror stories and hazards of smoking, pero deadma lang.

i wish i were more disciplined and determined to kick the habit. i also wish i didn't have to make these silly excuses. :o)

posted by click & crash @ 2/09/2005 09:18:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
click & crash
Latest Posts
Archives
Links