Thursday, September 21, 2006
to eat or not to eat
seeing skinny people is nothing new these days. we are constantly bombarded with ads showing skinny people, be it food, clothing, and beauty product ads. a lot of actresses nowadays get much media mileage for showing off sharp shoulder blades and protruding ribcages. i've also stumbled across some pro-anorexia sites, and all i can say is: ano kaya ang masarap kainin ngayon?

i will, however, not deny the fact that i sometimes wish i was a bit skinner. probably a few inches off here and there would allow me to wear my old clothes again - clothes that are now buried (but not forgotten) under all my other clothes. i know i can't give those away. not yet, anyway. i still think (or hope) that i'd get to wear them again someday. just this afternoon, i found myself looking through the plus-size lines at megamall. i barely fit into a free size and L nowadays. i wear my skinny jeans and by the end of the afternoon, i feel my legs wanting to be set free. boo hoo.

i once read that eating small portions help. i am not sure if 1 turon and 2 pcs. palitaw can be considered a small portion. or 2 japanese cakes and 1 biko is equivalent to a small serving. probably if this is spread over a period of 3 hours. but 10 minutes? fugedaboutit.

i once read an actress say that the mere thought of skipping meals to help her lose weight makes her feel even hungrier. hay mare, i can totally relate.

thinking of food makes me hungrier. thinking of food makes me forget about my long-planned diet and my old used-to-fit-me-real-well clothes. oh well.

ano kayang dinner sa bahay?
posted by click & crash @ 9/21/2006 09:08:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9/22/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger len said…

    this reminded me na everytime nagya-yahoo messenger tayo, ang ending eh gutom na gutom ka na. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
click & crash
Latest Posts
Archives
Links